- Posted by Jeff Vacek
- On June 2, 2016
- 0 Comments
- eCommerce Business Tips, Jeff Vacek, Starting an Amazon eCommerce Business
I have 3 businesses that I’m involved with right now that are REALLY scaling big time.
1) My physical products / Ecommerce business where I sell physical products on Amazon and my own store’s web sites.
2) My eCommerce coaching and consulting business
3) A business that I’m starting to consult and be a part of that’s related to #2… An eCommerce fulfillment services company.
But here’s what I’m most excited about the 3 of those… All 3 of them have led me to going on my first product sourcing trip to China in about 2 months.
I’m so pumped for 2 reasons.
1) I’m going to China for the first time to source products direct like my partner does for us. That will have me win on the ‘Buy’ so much more easily than I’ve ever imagined. I’ll be able to get products for 30-40% less than most other eCommerce sellers and then turn around and sell them for a huge margin. Just smart business right there!
Okay, that’s the selfish reason.
2) The unselfish reason is that we are taking 50 people with us to show them EXACTLY how we source direct in China (my ‘Yellow Brick Road’). I’m so excited for these folks as they have NO idea the magnitude and the value of learning how to source direct like my partner and I do. This will be a life-changing trip for these people and I can’t wait to experience it with them.
I’m telling you all of this because I’d love for you to come with me. If you’ve EVER considered selling physical products online or if you’re already selling physical products online this is THE trip to go on.
It’ll shave off years in your business and the path to success.
I don’t like to hard sell on my blog, so that’s all I’m going to say.
If you’re interested in joining me in China… You can get all of the details here.
Thanks for reading!